Vote For Server EveryDay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vote For Server EveryDay

L2J Archid custom made for L2Nuke

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying Form - Maniac

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maniac

Applying Form - Maniac Empty
PostSubject: Applying Form - Maniac   Applying Form - Maniac Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Name:German (has nothing to do with Germany -.-)
Time Zone: GMT -3
MSN: german_f35@hotmail.com
Applying For: Anything i can be usefull, can be GM
Account name: [tell you in private Razz]
Character name: Maniac
Previous experience: Ive been GM in several servers, L2Cooler, L2Immortal (Deutch) and im my own c4 server
Playing Time: Some years, i dont keep the count
Joined L2Nuke: 3 days ago more or less
What I can do for the server: Mmh.. i can help you with forum, i can fix or modify some things about game (ingame or in the files) or just help ingame as a common GM
Why I should be hired: mmh.. I can be awake when all of you sleeps (and ive seen that the second most common players are from argentina, they play in the same time as me) I can speak perfectly English and Spanish (as my base language) and my experience in l2 servers (making them and playing them)
Languages spoken: English and Spanish
Proof of any work: mmh.. i dont know how to show you.. you will see Razz
Anything else: I wont lie to you, my carreer studies make me be away from L2, luckily im on holidays so I can play, but there are some new things about Interlude Im not familiar with, but nothing I cant fix. Ive done some L2j servers (c4) and i really think i can be useful
Donator?: Unfortunately not
Do you have ventrillo?: Nope, here in Argentina we dont you it, but i can get it anyways Razz
Tell us about your self: Mmh.. im a man who is on holidays and think can help, at least a little, just try me and you will see Very Happy

PD: I hope its not too late to post this Razz..
Cya ingame Very Happy

I look forward to hearing from you ..
Back to top Go down

Applying Form - Maniac
Page 1 of 1