Vote For Server EveryDay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vote For Server EveryDay

L2J Archid custom made for L2Nuke

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply for Event GM position

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kidee

Kidee

Apply for Event GM position Empty
PostSubject: Apply for Event GM position   Apply for Event GM position Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 am

Name: Dejan

Time Zone: GMT+1

Age 19,almost 20 in march Wink

MSN: kideens@hotmail.com

Applying For: Applying for Event GM position,i think i got enough expirience as Event GM,also with regular GM
Account name: kidee

Character name: Kidee

Previous experience: My l2 expirience is long,i stared before 5 years i think,first server was L2 Extreme C3,then moved to ES also C3 since l2ex was closed by FBI,played on ES 2 years,then moved on L2 Gold where im used to play 1 year,and ofc i played many PvP servers
Playing Time: It depends of my free time but i think i can spend 4-6 hrs per day Smile

Joined L2Nuke: i think i joined 1st or 2nd day,and i really like it (there are not many servers i like at the begining Smile )
What I can do for the server: 1st of all i got many ppl on msn who play l2,so i can advertise it on msn/forums/also on FB (lol) and i think i can help you to grow up more,also with Daily dedicated events people will join too,because i think people more like GM hosted events then Auto events

Why I should be hired: 1st of all im funny,friendly and really helpful in game since my l2 expirience is high,people like me and i like to help them , i understand my job is only professional and thats my 1st rule

Languages spoken: Serbian and English Smile

Proof of any work: atm i dont have any proff,i got 2 guys on msn who can say that i been GM on their server but that isnt a proff,isnt it ? Smile

Anything else: No,im not gay Very Happy

Donator?: No,since im from serbia,there are low payments and i dont work atm,so no im not donator

Do you have ventrillo?: Yes i have team speak and ventrilo Wink

Tell us about your self: Hmm i think you guys know me from g-hacks forum,other words are not necessary Smile

btw i posted application on g-hacks forum,i done just copy/paste with little modify xD
Back to top Go down

Apply for Event GM position
Page 1 of 1